Four Palestinian activists are being prosecuted for harassment after following the Minister for Civil Defense, Carl-Oskar Bohlin, in September last year. This is revealed in the indictment. One of the accused is repeat offender Hussein Abdelzahra, a Syrian national who also serves as chairman of “Together for Palestine”.
– You have blood on your hands!
On September 8 last year, Minister for Civil Defense Carl-Oskar Bohlin visited the Swedish Parliament in Stockholm for a meeting with the Moderate Party’s parliamentary group. After the meeting, he planned to walk home. Alone.

Meanwhile, outside the Parliament building, a pro-Palestinian demonstration was taking place. The demonstrators believe that a genocide is happening in Gaza, and that Swedish politicians are complicit.
Gets Followed
As Bohlin walked through the alleys of Gamla Stan on his way home, he was followed by a group of loud activists.
– I thought as I walked, after a while they probably realized that I was all alone. I thought the next step might be that a stone would come flying, the minister recounted during a victim interview.
– It was a tense and threatening situation. I had asked them to leave me alone, which they chose to ignore. Normally, people leave someone alone after that.
Carl-Oskar Bohlin also told police it was an unpleasant situation, and that he didn’t know what the Palestinian mob might intend to do to him.

– They project antisocial dominance behavior to make you scared of what they’re up to, he said.
Bohlin chose to return to Parliament, where a bodyguard from the security service, Säpo, caught up with him, allowing him to get to safety.
“Berlin is Guilty”
Carl-Oskar Bohlin filmed the incident and posted it on social media. Based on that footage, along with other videos seized by the police, several of those who followed the minister have been identified.
When one of the identified suspects, a man in his 20s, was questioned by police, he became upset at being notified he was suspected of harassment.
– I am innocent! he exclaimed.
The man, who was born in Sweden with Swedish-African background, argued that the police investigation should be directed at “Berlin” instead, which is his name for Bohlin. He insisted that “he is much more guilty” and “demeans” Muslims.
READ MORE: Palestinian activists about Bohlin: He ‘glared with a hateful look’
– He’s connected this, you know, to the ‘Swede Craters.’ He’s connected it, you know, with Anders Kristersson and them. Anders Kristersson and Berlin are collaborating!
During the questioning, at a quarter to two in the afternoon, the suspect’s mobile alarm suddenly went off. He explained that he usually wakes up at that time.
– Good morning! What time is it now then? the investigator asked.
– Oh, let me check. It’s thirteen past four past sixteen, replied the suspect (13:46).
Four Prosecuted
Now four people are being prosecuted for harassment in connection with the events of September 8 last year. One of the accused is 30-year-old serial offender Hussein Abdelzahra, a Syrian national and chairman for “Together for Palestine”.

READ ALSO: Man who followed Carl-Oskar Bohlin (M) is serial criminal Syrian
Abdelzahra, who is not a Swedish citizen, has been sentenced to prison several times. Among other things, he was convicted of aggravated assault, gross negligence in traffic, and unlicensed driving after he hit a woman in central Malmö, causing her very serious injuries.
Another accused is 38-year-old Elias Malko, born in Iraq and now a Swedish citizen. Malko was convicted last November for disturbing the peace after throwing tomatoes at Foreign Minister Maria Malmer Stenergard (M) during a parliamentary debate. He was sentenced to a day-fine.
READ ALSO: VIDEO: Foreign Minister flees attack from Gaza mob
Malko has also been convicted of harassment and a number of drug offenses. He appears a total of six times in the so-called criminal registry.

The other two co-defendants have no previous convictions. All the accused deny any wrongdoing.
READ ALSO: Far-left anger when Bohlin interviewed by ‘wrong’ media
